Uwaga uwaga, będzie nieksiążkowo i nierecenzjowo!
Już się zdarzył u Mality post o Liebster Blog Award, ale teraz będzie trochę inaczej: post wyjściowy u Ethlenn i rzeczona nominacja były po angielsku, stąd i cały post będzie w języku Szekspira (wszakże to najpiękniejszy z języków). Nie należę do nadmiernych entuzjastek blogowych zabaw, ale czasem dobrze popełnić coś innego niż tekst książkowy, tak dla odmiany ;)
The rules are, therefore:
- Who nominated you?
- State 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions of people who nominated you.
- Write your own nominations for the Awards.
- Ask your own questions.
- Notify the people you nominated.
Here we come, beware!
1. Ethlenn nominated me, yay! <performing wild jungle dance>
2. Eleven, you say…
- I used to own Nimbus 2000 broomstick which my grandfather made me as a Christmas present. I guess it’s still hidden in the garage, somewhere…
- not the best dancer ever, unfortunately… no sense of rhythm at all, despite attending a dance course (total failure). Oh yes, I do sing in a gospel choir. Gospel concert = singing and dancing. Just imagine it, I stand in the first row… ^^
- during one of my exams I stated Ernest Hemingway was a famous English writer. My family still laughs at me (yet he wrote in English, come on, and I was thirteen).
- mini morris – my future car-to-be. Green, necessarily, with white stripes!
- I’d sell my soul for a set of cupcakes. Oh my, not literally, but you get the idea – I’m definitely a person with a sweet tooth.
- there are a few musicals I know by heart. “My Fair Lady” was the first one I ever watched, “Notre-Dame de Paris” was my favourite for a looong time, “Phantom of the Opera” is the best ever.
Finding eleven randoms facts was an extremely hard task – sooo allow me a little bit of cheating. To fulfill 11 dots, just check a few randoms things I like:
- Chai Tea Latte
- film music (Hans Zimmer ftw!)
- dragons (yet more from… scientific perspecitive)
- witches (same)
- Lily of the Valley
3. Ethlenn’s questions:
What song/piece describes you the best?
The song has already been mentioned on the blog, yet… Sting’s “Every little thing she does is magic”.
Is there a song you can listen for hours without being bored? Why?
It changes constantly, though my personal temporal fav is “Retrograde” by James Blake. It’s because of this intro, it mesmerized me from the very beginning…
4. My nominations:
Actually I have only one nomination for a great blogger who just started a new project:
Tigerlily, all the best!
5. My questions:
- If you could go to any place – both fictional and real – it would be…? Why there? First thought counts!
- Music obsession – name the artist you would like to meet!
- Which song makes you happy (like, you make “awwwww” while you hear it playing on the radio)?